Gorgeous 2BR/1.5Bath Recently Remodeled Victorian Flat in the heart of Bernal Heights.
2BD | 1.5BA | $4,150 /mo | Cats OK | Dogs OK | ~1300 sq ft
Available Now - 21 Crescent Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
Be the first to live in this beautiful Bernal Heights apartment in a great area at the entrance to St. Mary's Park neighborhood. Steps to Mission Street and convenient public transportation Bus line 24/14/49, Muni J line . Nearby 280 and 101 freeway access and walking distance to Glen Park BART station. Cortland shops and restaurants within minutes.
This new apartment boasts:
- Large open Living/dining area located on the 2nd level
- Tastefully remodeled with modern amenities with preservation of historical details
- Living room
- Open plan dining room and brand new kitchen
- Open Kitchen has granite counters and stainless steel Maytag appliances incl gas stove, refrigerator,dish washer and microwave.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathroom
- Walk in closed
- Newly finished original floors
- Full size washer and dryer
- Storage in garage
- Shared patio/yard
~1300 SF large unit
- Beautiful Views of St Mary's Park
- Cat 6 and Coax Pre-wired
Parking available for a nominal monthly fee.
Pets ok, subject to Owner approval.
Water, garbage, gardener included.
Tenant pays PG&E and telecommunication.
Security Deposit $4,150
Application Fee: $35
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.