Gorgeous 2BR/1.5Bath Recently Remodeled Victorian Flat in the heart of Bernal Heights.
2BD | 1.5BA | $4,150 /mo | Cats OK | Dogs OK | ~1300 sq ft
Available Now - 21 Crescent Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
Be the first to live in this beautiful Bernal Heights apartment in a great area at the entrance to St. Mary's Park neighborhood. Steps to Mission Street and convenient public transportation Bus line 24/14/49, Muni J line . Nearby 280 and 101 freeway access and walking distance to Glen Park BART station. Cortland shops and restaurants within minutes.
This new apartment boasts:
- Large open Living/dining area located on the 2nd level
- Tastefully remodeled with modern amenities with preservation of historical details
- Living room
- Open plan dining room and brand new kitchen
- Open Kitchen has granite counters and stainless steel Maytag appliances incl gas stove, refrigerator,dish washer and microwave.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathroom
- Walk in closed
- Newly finished original floors
- Full size washer and dryer
- Storage in garage
- Shared patio/yard
~1300 SF large unit
- Beautiful Views of St Mary's Park
- Cat 6 and Coax Pre-wired
Parking available for a nominal monthly fee.
Pets ok, subject to Owner approval.
Water, garbage, gardener included.
Tenant pays PG&E and telecommunication.
Security Deposit $4,150
Application Fee: $35
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.