Be part of this innovative friendly community of Fremont.
What I loved about living in my 2nd floor condo:
- the openness of the communal living space
- having a master en suite
- the closets are magic, they hold so much
- the kitchen counter space and all the cabinets for storage
- sitting on the balcony sipping morning coffee
- cross breezes in the Summer
What I loved about living in this building:
- the garage & storage unit
- sitting on the rooftop deck with a glass of wine while the sun set
- the building has 10 units so we get to know each other & everyone is friendly & responsible
What I loved about living in Fremont:
- local coffee shops like the Fremont Coffee company
- the many finds from the Sunday Fremont Flea market
- walking along the canal & Lake Union to SLU or on the Burke-Gilman
- the grocery stores near by (PCC, Trader Joe's & Fred Meyer)
- the unique purchases from the boutiques
- all the local fairs (Oktoberfest, Summer Solstice, etc.)
Can you see yourself living here? Perhaps you might even be able to walk to work (Google, Adobe, Tableau, etc).
Please email me with any questions and viewing details.
1 year lease; $2650/month with 1st and last month and security deposit (per payment schedule); Applicants responsible for application fee ($71); No pets; NO SMOKING/vaping; No open flame/gas grill on deck due to fire hazard; Water, sewage, garbage, parking and storage unit (garage) included; Tenant responsible for Seattle City Light; 2 people/bedroom; Tenancy commencement date will be considered
At $2,650, this home is priced $27 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Fremont.
Students who live in this rental at 209 N 39th Street #201 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
B F Day Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.