Garage(s): Driveway Parking
Square Ft: Approx 1,616
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Heating: Gas ? Forced Air
Floor(s): Hardwood laminate and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx July 10th. Showings by Appointment!
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog and cat. Max 2 pets total: Dogs and Cats 25lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It?s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you?re asking your questions and we don?t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. We process applications on a first come, first serve basis. It is very common for us to receive multiple applications on the same day against any given property. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted. Please review our Application Disclosure at http
nrbproperties.net/apply_online_here/ . For Rental Criteria questions please visit http
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Auburn.
Students who live in this rental at 209 7th Street SE attend the following Auburn School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Terminal Park Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Olympic Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Auburn Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.