Great 1-Bedroom Few Blocks From Maverick Blue Line On Maverick Street.
- Great Third Floor Front One Bedroom Apartment On Maverick Street Just A Few Blocks To The Maverick Street Blue Line.
- 1-Large Bedroom
- 1-Full Updated Vanity Tile Bath Room
- Appliance Kitchen.
- Open Living Room Floor Plan.
- Efficient Gas Heating System.
- Hardwood Flooring.
- Awesome Location Ideal For The Individual On The Go. Short Distance To Liberty Plaza, Shaw's, Post Office, Banking, Great Take-Out, Fine Dinning,
- East Boston Residence Only Pay $0.40 To Drive Through The Tunnel.
- This Is A Great One Bedroom That Won't Last. Call Now....
Boardwalk Properties is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Garbage included in rent
Heating fuel: none
No Air Conditioning
Sewage included in rent
At $1,650, this listing is priced $578 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in East Boston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.