Beautifully remodeled home in Cow Hollow. This is a private home on Filbert Street near Webster, one block off Union Street. The home is built in the Spanish Colonial architecture style and has been completely remodeled including: new hardwood floors, Anderson double-paned windows, all brand-new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and quartz countertops, 9 foot ceilings with crown moldings and a new bathroom with dual-shower head.
This is a rare, very private home with many extra amenities. It includes wrought iron lighting and details throughout with terra cotta roof tiles. Security release button, located inside, allows you to 'buzz' in your guests easily from security gate at sidewalk. Includes custom window coverings, Roman Shades.
Available to rent starting November 1, 2017
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, October 1 from 9:00 a.m. - Noon
OPEN HOUSE: Monday, October 2 from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Contact me to see this beautiful home!
ADDRESS: 2075 FILBERT STREET at Webster Street
-- THIS HOME IS IDEAL FOR ONE PERSON --
* Kitchen-Stainless steel appliances, with gas stove and Bosch dishwasher.
* Dining Room-The dining room adjoins the kitchen with two large, sunny windows.
* Living Room-The living room looks out onto Filbert Street with a large bay window and chandelier.
* Bedroom-The large bedroom has a wall of windows so room has great light.
* Bathroom-The bathroom has a large dual-head shower done in porcelain tiles.
* Bonus Space may be used for storage or as a small work area- This is a small, fully-secured room next to the home's private garden patio with a separate entrance, located on the ground level. The space has finished walls (sheet rock) with a light overhead and electrical outlets. It measures approximately 3 1/2 feet wide by 7 1/2 feet deep with ceilings at 9 feet.
* Private garden patio-
Optional, private single car garage with automatic door opener and roll-up garage door may be rented for $300. monthly. Some additional storage at front of garage.
~First month's rent and security deposit of $3,750. for a total of $7,500.
~Available with a one year lease and then converts to month-to-month.
~Tenant also responsible for PG&E, water and garbage.
~Private, attached single car garage available for additional $300. monthly.
~Sorry, no pets. This is/has always been a non-smoking home.
~There is no laundry on site but there is a full service laundry/dry cleaner kitty-corner, just across the street.
This is truly one of the best neighborhoods in San Francisco and located just one block off of historic Union Street, which has quintessential San Francisco energy. A great location to enjoy Chestnut Street, Fillmore Street, the Marina Green, the Golden Gate promenade, Fort Mason and beach marina. A one minute walk will take you up to Union Street where you'll find grocery markets, world-class restaurants, gyms and more!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.