THE SUNSET: A Modern Loft Apartment w Terrace & One Garage Parking Spot + Your own Private Storage Unit in Parking Garage
Now Accepting Applications For Nov 1 Move-in!
Ferries cross the Sound along the horizon, cruise ships steam by on their way to Alaska and storm clouds roll in from Bainbridge. Summer evenings are bathed in spectacular full sun--the rest of the year, look forward to a bright clear sky over Magnolia (perfect for happy hour) even when the day has been gray.
This west-facing loft apartment has 15 foot ceilings and a large wall of windows that looks out to unobstructed and breathtaking sunsets and territorial water views of the Puget Sound. The front door opens onto a large terrace that may accommodate a small BBQ. Inside this one bedroom, 700 square foot apartment is an efficient and open space that includes a gas fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer and a chef's gas stove.
On a quiet tree-lined street less than a mile from Seattle's downtown core, Magnolia, Ballard, and Belltown, you'll be just two short blocks from Whole Foods, Petco and other local gems.
This centrally located apartment is:
- Across the street from Whole Foods, Petco, and other shopping center retail options
- 5 minute drive to Discovery Park beaches and trails
- 20 minute walk to the QFC in Magnolia on Dravus
- Great 25-30 minute walk through Myrtle Edwards Park (trail is right beside the Sound) that leads you to the Olympic Sculpture Park and Belltown restaurants and bars.
- Quick access via Queen Anne local roads to Lake Union, Westlake Ave and South Lake Union employers.
- Fast airport access--99 on-ramp is 2 minutes from THE SUNSET
Prolific Seattle-based architect and UW Prof. Emeritus, Folke Nyberg, designed this 700 sq. ft. home in 1998 with 15 foot vaulted ceilings, spacious open-plan living area, gas fireplace and private front door entrance. Condo has new pet-friendly and eco-friendly Marmoleum flooring, new paint in the living room, kitchen and bedroom and in-unit washer/dryer. This ten-unit building is quiet, safe, has nice neighbors and is very well kept.
(Please note: One interior photograph (below) shows a green kitchen wall; it is NOT that color anymore. It's been painted white, to match all other walls!)
Condo is two blocks from the Rapid Ride bus lines MT 15/18 (on 15th Ave W.) and 3 blocks from the RR 1 (on 10th Ave W.). Whole Foods is across the street. Subway, Chinese take-out, Muse coffee (locally owned), Ice Box Grocery and a yoga studio are a few blocks away (1) parking spot in secure garage
FREE 5 foot x 6 foot x 11 foot storage unit (in secure garage)
- Dishwasher and chef's gas stove in kitchen
- Gorgeous sweeping views of the Puget Sound
- In-unit stacked washer/dryer
- Communal back grilling area with stainless steel grill
- Granite countertops
- New paint in entire condo
- Secured mailboxes (Behind secure gate, for security of delivered packages)
- Elevator access up to apartment from ground floor
- Gas fireplace
- Two private entrances
- Soaring 15 foot ceilings
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in West Queen Anne by $281.
Students who live in this rental at 2048 13th Avenue W #1 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Frantz Coe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.