CITY LIVING WITH HOMETOWN ATMOSHPERE
This newly renovated home is in a charming neighborhood with access to city parks, ball fields, a municipal 9 hole golf course and a number of recreational centers. Fully remodeled with new carpet, new paint, and beautiful hardwood floors, the home features a large family room with a fireplace along with breakfast room, new kitchen appliances and a step out patio in the back of the yard.
Other features include:
- 3 Large bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with ensuite to master bedroom including shower recess
- Large family room living with cozy fireplace
- Breakfast room
- Chef's kitchen with all new appliances including new refrigerator, oven/stove, dishwasher, rangehood, trash compactor, etc.
- New fans and light fittings throughout
- Hvac air conditioning with reverse heating for winter months
- Washer/dryer hook-ups.
- Two car garage.
- Park, schools, shopping and selection of restaurants nearby.
Don't delay! With these features, this one won't stay on the market for long.
Be the first one to live in this remodeled home!
Contact Christian at 404-445-1530 or 423-231-0218 to schedule a private viewing or for additional information.
Ray White Property Management: we care about the comfort of our tenants.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.