Recently renovated, charming, clean and comfortable 4BR Craftsman in one of Seattle's best neighborhoods.
Fully furnished with inspiring artwork, high ceilings and gorgeous hardwood floors. Radiant heat. Open gourmet kitchen featured in Better Homes & Gardens. Dual sink and stoves, and the very best appliances.
Easy commute to Amazon or Microsoft and nearby bus service to downtown.
- Formal Living Room with open fireplace
- Dining Room with round table that expands for large groups
- High quality sound system in all rooms on the ground floor including patio
- Powder Room
- Open Gourmet kitchen, featuring Viking & Miele Ovens. Miele Fridge and Thermador Freezer columns, Soapstone countertops and custom sink with separate prep sink.
- Kitchen opens up to patio with view of and access to a charming garden
- Kitchen is well equiped with usual small appliances (Microwave, Toaster, Stand mixer, Food Processor, Juicer etc.)
- Quiet Office off dining room
- Master Bedroom with Queen bed, 2 large closet fited with California Closets
- Bathroom with rain shower and double pedestal sinks
- Bedroom 2 with single bed and large walk-in fitted closet
- Bedroom 3 with single bed and fitted closet
- Sunroom for Yoga / Meditation / Reading
- Bedroom 4 with double bed
- Powder room
- Large walk in closet
- Media Room with sectional sofa and large TV
- Full laundry room
Students who live in at 2033 11th Avenue E attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Montlake Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.