Light & Bright, Dogpatch LIVE/WORK loft | Elite Leasing - PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage
Amenities: Private patio
Pets: Small Dog Allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water & Garbage. Up to $50/mo. electricity
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood and cork
Laundry: In unit
Storage: Shelf in garage
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees: $150
Elite Leasing: BrownPatki@vanguardsf.com
Mahesh - Mobile: 415.513.2989
*Email for quicker response*
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194)
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053)
Enjoy living in this light-filled two story loft in the Dogpatch neighborhood. Features of the property include:
- Double height space with living and dining rooms.
- Open floor plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and high-end cabinetry.
- Loft style bedroom with custom storage units
- Enjoy the outdoors on your private patio
- Hardwood floors throughout downstairs. Cork flooring upstairs
- Bathrooms finished with granite countertops and high end fixtures
- Unit in back of building
- 1 car parking
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- 3rd Street light rail right outside. Easy access to Caltrain.
- Conveniently located to both Hwy 101 and 280.
- Blocks away from UCSF campus
- Enjoy walking to 3rd Street and Dogpatch restaurants/shops.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
View our other available rentals at: http
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http
Garbage included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Water included in rent
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,750, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.