This beautiful 3 br, 2 ba home's 2,300 sf and has all the bells and whistles!
New custom neutral colors and brand new Italian porcelain tile flooring throughout home.
Granite slab in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator.
3 car garage with epoxy flooring and built-in cabinets with workbench and
overhead attic storage with ladder. Plantation shutters through home.
A huge backyard with covered patio large enough for all your family and friends.
Here are all the features:
- all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator,
- granite in kitchen
- under cabinet lighting in kitchen,
- crown molding,
- plantation shutters,
- leafguard gutters,
- slate entry walkway,
- wrought iron gate frames entryway,
- glass storm door,
- leaded crystal front entry door,
- family room with built ins for tv/stereo components
- gas fireplace
- solar tube in interior bathroom,
- leaded crystal transom window panels in dining/living room ($8,000),
- huge rear covered concrete patio with skylights and fans,
- up-light, down-light landscape lighting,
- beautiful landscaping with mature trees,
- three car garage with commercial grade epoxy flooring,
- cabinets/workbench in garage,
- large overhead attic storage area with ladder,
- natural gas piped in back yard for use with bbq (included) and
more . . . . . . .
We are looking for a qualified tenant who will keep the property in good condition during their occupancy and pay rent on time.
Move in costs: First month's rent ($2,450) includes gardener.
Bring your family and enjoy this beautiful home!
Call Irene at 530-520-1043 for application and more information.
Laundry: In Unit
Gardener included in rent.
At $2,395, this home is priced $294 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Lincoln.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.