Holiday Special: $500 off your first month rent !!
Amenities for this outstanding 1st floor(above street level), corner, one Bedroom apartment(#106):
* Nice size kitchen with ample storage and counter space
* Multiple closets(4) for lots of storage space
* Carpet and vinyl throughout
* Courtyard view
* Breakfast nook area
* Large bathroom w/tub/shower enclosure and separate toilet area in bathroom.
* Rent: $1045 plus $40 monthly utility(covers heat, gas, water, sewer, electric, trash/recycling)
* Security Deposit: $500 minimum or $1045 maximum, depending on screening results.
* We offer 9 or 12 month leases only
* Pets and smoking are not allowed
* Images shown are actual photos of this unit.
Amenities at the Chesterbury and Benson Apartments:
* Just a few blocks to popular NW 21st and 23rd Avenues, shops, restaurants and inviting cafes
* Classic vintage, brick buildings
* Common area laundry facilities, washers and dryers
* Bike storage room
* We are 2 blocks from the Portland Streetcar and close to Trimet Max train and bus lines
* Five major grocery stores/supermarkets nearby
Interested? Email or call Lonnie at 503-274-4458 today to schedule an appointment to view this great apartment.
Professionally managed by Income Property Management Co.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL: $500 off 1st month rent. We offer 9 or 12 month leases only. $40 monthly utility covers all utilities except phone and internet. Security Deposit is $500 minimum or $1045 maximum(depending on screening results)
At $1,045, this listing is priced $387 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Northwest.
Students who live in at 2015 NW Kearney Street #1ST FLOOR attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.