The ground level features a bedroom (that could also serve as an office) and full bath, as well as direct access to a 2-car private garage. The modern layout of the main living level is perfect for entertaining, with a chef's kitchen, featuring granite counters, stainless appliances and breakfast counter, opening to the living room, dining room and private deck. A half bath completes this level. Upstairs features two bedrooms with en suite baths and laundry. The spacious master suite is perfectly tucked away on the top floor, and features a double-vanity sink, shower and walk-in closet.
* Hardwood Floor throughout the second and third floor
* Spacious private bathroom for each individual bedroom.
* Pre-wired for internet and cable
* Prewired for security with installed hardware from ADT
* Private Patio
* Dual Master Sinks
* Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher & Gas Stove
* Walk-in Closet
* Central Heat and Air with 3 individual zones for each floor
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Full sized Washer and Dryer in unit
* Smoke Free Home
* 2 car garage with Electric Car Charger installed
* Controlled Access Parking
* Biking Trails
* Minutes from Restaurants, Shopping, and Much More
* Easy access to freeways and transportation: 101, 280, Bay Bridge, T-line
* Free Shuttle Service to BART and Caltrain station
* Minutes away from Downtown San Francisco, SFO, San Francisco State University, City College, South San Francisco Biotech and AT&T Park
Minimum 1-year lease. No pets, no smoking. Credit check required.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.