2009 Franklin Street is part of the historic Haas-Lilienthal House property on a large lot in Pacific Heights. The home sits at the rear of a large flat garden and offers a tranquil setting and a convenient location near the Polk Street and Union Street business districts. The property is in excellent condition and is comprised of two levels. An elegant living room with fireplace and built-in book shelves, ensuite master bedroom, an office/nursery, and a kitchen/dining room complete the top floor. The lower level has two large bedrooms and one bathroom. Parking is attached to the home and is directly accessed from the garage. A spacious garden along the entryway is under renovation and will be completed within 4-6 weeks. This is a rare opportunity to live on a National Historic Landmark property. Will go quickly. Available immediately for showings.
- Designed by noted San Francisco architect, Gardner Dailey, in 1927
- Elegant skylit, octagonal entry foyer
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace
- Well maintained wood floors on upper level
- High ceilings, natural light
- New Hunter-Douglas wood blinds in all rooms
- Updated kitchen with gas stove, double oven, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Large master ensuite bedroom with cedar closets
- Bonus room (office/nursery)
- Secure garage parking for one car
- Redesigned garden by CMG (Crissy Field and Facebook landscape architects)
Currently scheduling showings
One year minimum lease (longer lease preferred)
$7,900 per month
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.