Luxury loft for rent at desirable 200 Brannan Building in popular South Beach district. Perfectly located close to Cal Train, Waterfront, Bay Bridge, ATT Park, South Park and many great restaurants and attractions.
Rent is actually $5300. Previous tenant is leaving early and will subsidize $600 of the rent per month until their lease ends on May 1, 2018. $5300 rent will begin on May 2, 2018.
- 1520 sq ft.
- Spacious two level loft condo hosts 1 enclosed bedroom and 1 bedroom/studio
- No unit above.
- Two full bathrooms
- Large mezzanine/loft area
- 18ft floor-to-ceiling windows outlooks to landscaped courtyard
- Abundant natural light
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- Custom maple hardwood flooring (we selected our own outside of the offering when we moved in)
- Open kitchen setting with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances with dish washer.
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Water and Garbage include
- 46x60 secure storage
- Full fitness center, 24 hr security, concierge services, and secure deeded underground parking.
- Located in the heart of South Beach, sits just a short walk from the waterfront, with access to incredible local restaurants, entertainment, & transportation including CalTrain and 80/280 freeways.
- 3 blocks from ATT Ballpark
- Conveniently located near Farmer's market, UCSF, Ferry building and South Park
- 1 year minimum lease
- Tenant pays PGE
- Recent credit report, Application, Current ID and Paycheck stubs.
- no pets
- no smoking
Shown by appointment only.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.