AVAILABLE NOV 1st: VERY SAFE , CLEAN AND QUIET, WONDERFUL 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT, NEAR WEST SIDE, FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBORHOOD, 129 SCHOOL DISTRICT, NEAR DOWNTOWN AURORA
Gorgeous apartment located on the 1st floor at 20 N. Locust St. near downtown Aurora. Enjoy the convenience of being close to downtown while living in a beautiful place. This is a place you would be proud to call home. Many families move each year from one apartment to another because they are dissatisfied with the neighborhood, an indifferent management, the size of the rooms, or because the place is cold and drafty. Here you can have it all. Move into a nice place where anybody would love to live, and save money. Reduce moving costs and spare your back in the process as well! Attentive Management strives to handle any matters promptly and works to maintain a high quality living arrangement for you and your family. Only $1195 per month rent, based on a two year lease. Includes a two car garage. Well worth it. $1195 refundable security deposit required. $50 fee for credit and background check required for each adult applicant.
* Six room, 3 Bedroom unit for rent in a nice quiet well maintained building.
* Apartment is over 1100 Sq Ft, with 9 Ft ceilings and has ample room to move around.
* Bedrooms are 18' x 9.5', 13.5' x 11', and 12.5' x 10' - very spacious with full closets.
* Free basement storage. Laundry chute. Neutral beige Berber Carpeting.
* Includes: large fridge, gas stove, ceiling fans, breakfast nook table, and nice oak wood cabinets.
* Very clean unit, well cared for, beautiful porcelain floors in kitchen and bathroom.
* Newer Hot Water Heater. Many upgrades. Recently repainted neutral beige tones.
* Lots of windows and light. Plenty of closet storage. Laundry facilities in basement.
* Includes a private detached 2 Car Garage with remote!
* Free extra storage in the basement. Both front and rear apartment entrances.
* Conveniently located near many restaurants, stores, Waubonsee Community College, Aurora University, Metra Train Station, the Paramount Theater, Hollywood Casino, the Fox River, and Medical Centers.
* Across the street from McDonald's, Domino's Pizza, Dollar General and the Pace 530 Bus Stop.
* Within the highly desirable 129 School District. Adjacent to the Tanner Historical District
Please note: you would be renting a large private 3 bedroom unit with kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large dining room and huge living room with great views. 2 car garage with remote included. Tenants pay gas and electric utilities. Rent is $1195., based on a two year lease. Qualified applicants must have a good credit history and a combined income above $43,000. No pets or smokers please. If interested, please call William at 630-306-9091 from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Si usted habla espanol, llame a este numero 18:00-21:00: 630-205-9129, Felipe.
Owner pays for trash, water and sewer. Tenant is responsible for gas and electric utility. Applicants must have good credit and work history. No pets, smokers or heavy drinkers. Rent is $1195. based on a two year lease. Minimum yearly income should be $43000.
At $1,195, this home is priced $382 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Aurora.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.