Set in the heart of the vibrant Seaport District of Boston, you will find the ultimate in apartment living and unparalleled service here. Enjoy impeccable views, chic amenities, and captivating modern design.
- Revive espresso bar and lounge
- Fireside retreat
- Work business center
- Skyline club
- HoriZen Terrace--1/4 acre of outdoor space with fire table, wooden arbors and scenic views
- 12,000 SF Vista Sundeck and pool
- Balance fitness and cardio center
- Asana yoga and wellness room
- 24-hour concierge
- Contemporary chef's kitchens
- 42" custom flat-panel, soft close cabinets and drawers
- GE stainless-steel appliance package
- Caesarstone countertops
- Modern tile backsplash
- Kitchen island *
- Open concept living with ceilings up to 9.5 feet
- Hardwood flooring
- Nest thermostats
- Floor to ceiling windows
*Pricing and availability subject to change without notice based on availability, lease term, and move-in date selected. Pictures of similar unit. Finishes may be different.
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
At $2,893, this listing is priced $189 more than the current market rate for a studio in South Boston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.