Freshly & Tastefully Renovated 2 Bed / 1 Bath in an Up-And-Coming Neighborhood! Available Now! - CALL (510) 204-9922 EXT. 1 AND SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY!
Conveniently located east of Lake Merritt, in between the 580 & 880, and surrounded by public transportation! This two bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers breathtaking open space for you to create whichever feel best suits your home life. A light, pastel blue throughout beautifully counters the matte brown-gray of the waterproof wood LVT beautifully.
The restroom has been fully renovated from head to toe with a chic, modern look. The hand tiling in the shower is a beautiful little touch that brings it all together and adds a noticeable pop!
Both the living area and bedroom cascade you with countless hours of natural light, and an extra linens closet with built in cabinets and shelving save you the need for excess furniture!
Join the Happy Home Partners family and you'll have even less to stress about:
- We take care of water and garbage for you!
- Our on-site managers are there 24/7, and are tenants themselves; always there if you need anything!
- No need to worry about taking your laundry far - we have washers and dryers!
- You'll always feel at ease in our electronically gated community!
- Repairs and concerns are a touch of a button away with our 24/7 call center and online AppFolio access! You can input maintenance requests and even pay your rent online!
Shoot us a call or an e-mail to schedule a tour of this unit and property ASAP; a unit like this won't stay on the market for long!
Happy Home Partners
2941 Telegraph Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 204-9922 EXT 1 (Leasing)
No Pets Allowed
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.