Beautiful, classic home with amazing natural light.
Rare availability in this neighborhood.
5 minutes to downtown, 15 minutes to Beaverton, 10 minutes to east side.
Highly sought after Ainsworth school district.
Top 10 reasons this is a great home:
10. Prime location - easy walking to nearby Ainsworth school and Spring St Cafe. Five minute drive to downtown and 23rd Street shops.
9. Move in condition. Newly painted interiors, built in storage, brand new media room and new light fixtures throughout.
8. Quiet neighborhood and street.
7. Plenty of guest street parking as well as 2-car driveway.
6. RARE - Finished, large double car lock-up garage attached to the house. Includes built in storage.
5. Generous double deck space. Two floors of large balcony including one covered deck. Great for BBQ and outdoor entertaining. Built in heat lamps.
4. Natural light and 3 skylights in main floor of living space.
3. Great floor plan - all bedroom on the same floor and all living space on the same floor.
2. Open floor plan for living and dining room space.
1. Million dollar views of Portland, Willamette River, Downtown and beyond.
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Southwest Hills by $1,508.
Students who live in this rental at 1996 SW Terrace Drive attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.