- $ 500 will be deducted from the rent for the first 2 months if you can move in March 1st.
- The rent is negotiable if you can sign the contact for 2 years.
- The building has the internet connection. (no extra charge on internet)
- Water & electricity are not included in the rent.
- Gated/assigned/underground parking (no extra charge)
- The building has a library/gym/car cleaning facility/Garden-courtyard with a grill as well as the club room for your private party place.
- Washer/Dryer is in unit.
- Laundry service is available at the concierge.
- The concierge is taking care of the packages. (never get lost)
- The concierge has a person to help you 24 hours.
- No bugs (If you see just in case, a company will come to spray and it is free.)
- Very clean atmosphere (building has a cleaning team and they come everyday.)
- Building website: http
Please contact me by email@example.com, 864-784-3175 (text is easy to respond)
Large Dogs Allowed
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
library / gym / car cleaning facility / Garden-courtyard with a grill / club room
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Midtown by $300.
Students who live in this rental at 199 14th Street NE #404 attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Springdale Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Inman Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry W Grady High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.