Male Roommate Needed to Share FANTASTIC 2BR/1BA Midtown Condo
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN May 21st.
I'm a friendly, gay, professional man. I am also a non-smoker, non-drinker, and drug-free. I am VERY clean! I enjoy life and love to have fun. I just don't drink, and I don't care if you do. I am, however, looking for a drug-free, non-smoking male who is RESPONSIBLE and RELIABLE to share a fantastic condo!
This is a fully renovated, two - bedrooms, one full bathroom condo (roommate floor plan) located in the historic Massellton in Midtown at 198 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE (3 blocks from the Fabulous Fox Theatre).
- Community Level - Makes for an EASY move-in!
- Hard Wood floors throughout
- High 9' Ceilings with Crown Molding throughout
- Private and covered, Spanish tiled front porch with a gorgeous courtyard view
- Private and covered back porch with gas grill and plants - perfect for morning coffee or evening cocktails
- Well maintained, gated courtyard community with secured-access grounds and building
- Central Heat and Air (plus 3 ceiling fans)
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Full, Modern Kitchen - garbage disposal, dishwasher, granite countertops, white cabinets, and tile floor
- Lots of Natural Light
- Washer inside the condo
The condo is fully furnished, with the exception of your bedroom, which is great for someone who doesn't have much stuff
However, I can definitely make space for your things.
If you don't want the bedroom furnished, we can remove the furniture.
- Near Piedmont Park
- Within walking distance to Midtown restaurants and bars, The Fabulous Fox Theatre, Publix, Walgreens, and the Post Office
- Just blocks from the North Avenue MARTA station
- Convenient to Downtown Atlanta, Atlantic Station, Emory Midtown Hospital, Georgia Tech and Georgia State Universities
- Easy access to I-75/85 and GA 400
Rent, Deposit, and Lease Term:
The rent is only $800 per month:
Water & Sewer
High Speed Internet
We pay electricity separately and split the cost of that. We also split the cost of household supplies each month(e.g., water filters, air filters, light bulbs, cleaners, etc.).
The refundable deposit is only $875, and I will require both criminal and credit background checks.
You must also be able to provide proof of employment.
THIS LEASE IS FOR AT LEAST 6.5-12 MONTHS.
Call 678-243-0533 to schedule an appointment! Please do not send me text messages.
Sorry. No Pets!!
To read the history of this Atlanta landmark, visit the community's website: www.TheMassellton.com
Students who live in this room at 198 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE #READ FULL DESCRIP FI attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Springdale Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Inman Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry W Grady High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.