This is our prior home and we take great pride in it's upkeep. There is no fee involved until we meet in person and determine we like you enough to run a background check as a real prospective tenant.
All listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed, and should be independently verified
Come live in this great home in Bear Creek Subdivision, voted the #1 city in the USA. This home has a custom floor plan that comes with privacy and great indoor and outdoor living space.
Note: this is currently occupied. Please DO NOT approach or disturb existing tenants.
- Available date: Approx. 10/7/17
- 4 beds / 3.5 bath / 2650 square feet
- Office can be used as 5th bedroom (as has been done in the past)
- Lease period: 12 month
- Custom floorplan
- RV parking
- Park-like backyard (fully fenced)
- Excellent upscale neighborhood (Bear Creek)
- Extra-large open kitchen and oversized patio is great for entertaining.
- Large garden area
- Wired for hot tub
- Mature landscaping
- Easy freeway access (1/3rd mile from Meridian exit)
- High speed fiber optic internet service and central cat 5 wiring
- RV or trailer parking (up to approx. 30 ft.)
- 3 car attached garage
- Lawn is watered via low cost pressurized irrigation (included in monthly rent -- no additional fee)
- Walking distance from Bear Creek park (playground, sports fields, basketball court, etc)
- Lots of storage (walk in closets galore and extra-large storage shed (10 x 18))
Application Fee (non-refundable):
$40.00 per individual over the age of 18. This is ONLY collected if you make it to final tenant selection. You must pass a background check which is the fee purpose.
Deposit amount is equal to 1 month rent plus $250 City of Meridian Utility deposit. This is fully refundable minus carpet cleaning fee at move out. Pet(s), if accepted, may require extra deposit.
4 plus office / den (which can and has been used as 5th bedroom previously)
3.5. (2 full upstairs, 1.5 downstairs)
TBD. Small pets possible with pre-approval. Additional rent and/or deposit may be required.
- Walk-in pantry
- 2nd Oven
- Built in dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Kitchen island
One fireplace (gas)
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Tankless water heater (energy efficient home)
- Gas heat
- Central air
- Dual zone thermostats (saves
Accessible width doors on 1st floor
Master Bath Description:
Full master bath with separate shower (2 shower heads) and oversized tub
Washer / Dryer hookup only (electric)
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Meridian by $201.
Students who live in this rental at 1974 S Ice Bear Way attend the following West Ada School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Mary Mcpherson Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Lake Hazel Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Mountain View High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.