Cozy and charm rolled up into one.
This single family home in Daly City brings up a cozy feel. Living room and dinning room is carpeted, and all rooms are hardwood floors giving you the best of both worlds.
As you walk-in, you will notice the living room area is well lit with natural light. As you continue to go through the dinning area, to your right you will find a beautiful yet simple chandelier bringing a taste of charm in the ambiance while you dine.
Right next to the dinning area is the kitchen and it is divided by multiple shelves. As you enter the kitchen you will find to your left a space for a simple breakfast table.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher and stove/oven.
As you continue to walk through the kitchen you will come across the hallway to the 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. All bedrooms are spacious and cozy for a goodnight sleep.
Master bedroom is complete with it's own bathroom and a walk-in closet leading to a personal vanity table.
Downstairs, is the 4th bedroom and also leads to the huge back yard. Perfect for family BBQ's, and social gatherings; suitable for any occasion. PLUS! the Westmoor park is just across the street bringing in convenience to anyone's active life.
- Multiple restaurants within 1 mile away
- Minutes away from San Francisco
- Minutes away from Serramonte mall and Stonestown mall
- 0.29 Miles from Seton Medical center
- 0.31 Miles away from Pacific Super
- 0.51 Miles away from 99 Ranch Market
- 1.35 Miles away from Safeway
- 1.32 Miles away from Lucky
- 2.39 Miles away from Trader Joe's
- 3.28 Miles away from Whole Food
- Around the block from westmoor high school
- 0.21 miles away from Daniel Webster Elementary
- 0.43 miles away from Thomas Edison Elementary
- 1.16 miles away from Thornton High
- 1.29 miles away from Jefferson High
For more amenities, please visit www.walkscore.com
Washer/Dryer In Unit
Market rate for this listing is $3,600 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,790, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Daly City by $1,060.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.