PLEASE TAKE VIRTUAL TOUR
(CLICK ON LINK OR CUT AND PASTE TO YOUR BROWSER)
* Spacious 1300 approx sq ft, Townhouse with three levels. Private.
* Beautiful brick building.
* Immaculately CLEAN, warm feeling 5-plex.
* Situated on Quiet residential side street that ends in a cul-de-sac.
*Short walk to bus stop, less then 2 miles to Lynnwood Metro Transit Station to get ANYWHERE!
* Stone/Slate entry
* Bay front room window looks out onto West-facing courtyard with beautiful mature landscaping.
* Living room with room for large furniture and big screen. Open airy rooms, good light.
* Coat closet (this Townhome has tons of storage throughout).
* Large open feeling Kitchen with Kitchen PANTRY, dining area.
* Deck/Lanai full length of kitchen with territorial view.
*2 EXTRA Large Bedrooms with Hardwood floors in both bedrooms
* Huge closet space in both bedrooms
* Large linen closet upstairs hall
* Good sized one and a half bathrooms with marble countertop
* Lower level Den with Large Laundry Room (this room is also great for extra storage, computer room, exercise room)
* Covered parking (1 space) under unit attached to lower level room, additional parking places in front of building as well as street.
* ALL APPLIANCES are included, including full size washer and dryer
* Water and Sewer paid. Tenant pays for garbage pickup and electricity.
* Unit is internet and cable ready (Comcast, Verizon, Vonage, etc.)
* A CREDIT SCORE OF AT LEAST 680 IS REQUIRED!
Available NOW. Absolutely NO pets. NO Smoking.
* Deposit: Please inquire when you call
* Credit application fee: $40 per person. $50 if your firm outsources
* Lease: 1 Year (12 months)
Showtimes: By appointment only, please call 206 799 4994 to schedule a viewing/any questions
19601 82nd Place West Apt. No. 3
Edmonds, Washington 98026
For more information please call:
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.