LOCATED in a quite neighborhood with lots of greenery, this is a 2 BEDROOM/ 2 BATHROOM- 1000 sq feet condo, with 2 FULL SIZE PATIOS (Great for people who love to grill !!). This condo is very bright- LOW Electricity bill ($60-$70 for a working Couple).
Move in by Oct 20th and get $100 dollars off from 1st month rent.
Rent includes: WATER and GARBAGE- no worry about hidden costs
WALK TO BART. Great for people working in the CITY or taking corporate shuttle to work (Apple, Cisco, Genentech)
1. Newly painted , Updated bathrooms, with new vanities, tiles and marble
2. Crown molding and base boards in all rooms.
3. Tiles in the kitchen
4. Pergo flooring in the dinning room and hall way.
5. Washer & Dryer - IN UNIT
6. Sliding mirror doors in both room closets
7. Swimming pool, club house, volley ball court, and Bar-be-que picnic areas all within the Complex
8. 5 mins to Lake Elizabeth
9. 2 mins from Fremont Library
10. 2 mins from kids play parks and water park
11. All applainces, plumbing, electricals etc under home warranty - so hassle free living and peace of mind on any issues relating to these items.
12. Close to Kaiser and Washington hopsitals
13. Close to Big Cinemas to enjoy Bollywood movies, dinning and shopping
14. Designated covered parking spots. Additional car port parking available for residents and lots and lots of parking for guests. So your guests are happy coming to your parties.
NO SMOKING, PETS allowed
Prefer 1 year lease with 1 month deposit.
Please call Sid @ 510 304 1394 to schedule an appointment today.
Street : Barrymore Common
Cross Street: Stevenson Blvd
Water Included included in rent
At $1,700, this home is priced $731 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Downtown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.