Daveneaux Apartments - Corner 1 Bedroom w/ Outdoor Living Space off of NE Couch - This corner one bedroom at The Daveneaux features a lovely outdoor living space and has been thoughtfully designed and constructed to provide urban comfort. Stunning contemporary finishes with generous cabinet and closet space. All units have stainless steel Energy Efficient appliances including full size front load washer/dryer in each unit, microwave, and dishwasher. Contemporary hardwood style flooring, 2" faux blinds, granite or quartz countertops and high ceilings with fans in the living room and bedroom.
The Daveneaux is located at the corner of NE Couch and 20th in the heart of the Kerns Neighborhood, offering many amenities, including:
- Walk Score 91, Transit Score 47, Bike Score 87
- 5 nearby bus routes; MAX light rail nearby
- Just off East Burnside Street, connecting east and west Portland
- Just a few blocks away from Whole Foods Market, Fred Meyer Hollywood
- Close to ZoomCare Medical Clinic, seven micro-breweries, Laurelhurst Theater and Buckman Portland Farmer's Market
- Close to award winning restaurants, specialty retailers, bakeries, cafes, wine bars and coffee shops
- Close to the Portland Tennis Center
- Close to Oregon, Buckman and Laurelhurst parks
- Close to Buckman pool
- Short distance to downtown Portland
The Daveneaux is pet-friendly, non-smoking and has an elevator. Please contact our office at 503-726-7220 ext. 1 for more information. You can also view our website, anchornwpropertygroup.com for more availability.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DAILY.
*Photos may not be of exact units.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Students who live in this rental at 1950 NE Couch Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hosford Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.