Great single-family house for rent in Moores Chapel:
- 4 bedrooms, including oversized master with walk-in closet, double sink, separate shower enclosure,
- Built in 2008,
- 2,268 total sq. ft. (1,832 heated),
- 2 full and 1 half bath,
- 2 car garage,
- corner lot, 160 feet of curb space,
- new blinds in all windows
- 1st floor: dining room, great room with fireplace, kitchen, 2 car garage,
- 2nd floor: large master bedroom and bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
Schools (tenant to confirm with CMS as school assignments change):
- High: West Mecklenburg High, 7400 Tuckaseegee Road,
- Middle: Whitewater, 1520 Belmeade Drive,
- Elementary: Whitewater Academy, 1340 Belmeade Drive,
Easy access to everything:
- just 0.7 miles (2 minutes) from the I-485 entrance / exit 12,
- 1 mile (4 minutes) to Food Lion, CVS Pharmacy,
- 0.6 miles (3 minutes) to kindergarten at Belmeade Dr.,
- 0.7 miles to Mecklenburg Wildlife Club and Lake,
- 3 miles (9 minutes) to the US National Whitewater Center,
- 2.3 miles (8 minutes) to Pine Island Country Club,
- 4 miles (11 minutes ) Mt Holly.,
Pets are only allowed with non-refundable pet fee of $300 and if smaller than 20 pounds on 3 year leases.
- $1045 per month for 2+ years lease, - $1100 for 1 year lease, - No leases of less than 1 year, - 2 or 3 year lease will be given preference (and a rent discount listed above) Here are some basic information about our rental process: 1. once you make the decision to rent an unit from us we will need a completed application form that can be found at www.RentCLT.com 2. We will need a $30 per adult application fee 3. We will then run a credit check and verify your application. 4. Once all steps above are complete you can expect an answer within 24-72 hours . Until the current moves out there are two options for showings: 1) With approved application . Showings will be scheduled with the current tenant only if an application has been received and approved. 2) Open house on Saturday August 2nd.
Market rate for this listing is $1,395 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,100, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Charlotte by $385.
Students who live in this rental at 1941 Pheasant Glen Road attend the following Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
River Oaks Academy
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Whitewater Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
West Mecklenburg High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.