Live right in the middle of all the action in this newly renovated 2br/1ba condo. Looking for a responsible tenant for a minimum of 1 year. We do not allow pets or airbnb.
This is in an older building with older hallways, but we have lovingly fixed up the unit itself over the past few months. You would be the first rental tenants to use any of the newly added amenities.
* 1 uncovered, but secure parking spot optionally available at additional cost
* MonkeyBrains Gigabit internet INCLUDED in rent (~300 Mbps down and up)
* Washers and dryers in building
* Completely brand new flooring
* Tons of windows, including a bay window! The front windows are east-facing for lots of morning and afternoon sunlight
* Container Store Elfa System in Master Bedroom closet for maximum storage
* Recently remodeled kitchen with new dishwasher, motion-sensor faucet, farmhouse sink, granite countertops, and subway tile backsplash
* Sheer, layered window shades for privacy without sacrificing light
* Radiant-heat bathroom floors--no cold feet coming out of the shower in the wintertime
* Heated towel rack
* New water-efficient Toto toilet (with Tornado flushing technology, whatever that means), plus a Toto washlet heated toilet seat/bidet
* Nest Protect smoke detectors
* Built-in hidden Murphy bed with queen-sized mattress in guest bedroom so your guests can sleep on a real bed.
This is literally in the heart of the Mission so that means it also comes with all of the character of the neighborhood. That being said, you cannot find a better located unit.
* Half a block from 16th Street BART. Be downtown in 10 minutes, door to door. Be in Berkeley or Oakland in 20-30 minutes.
* On the 14, 49, 22, 33, and 55 MUNI bus stops. The J train and the Church MUNI station are a short walk away.
* Convenient to a bunch of grocery stores. 10 min walk to Rainbow Grocery and Foods Co. Whole Foods is an 11 minute walk. Duc Loi is a 6 minute walk. Safeway is a 13 minute walk. And in a pinch, Walgreens and the Mexican grocers are half a block away. A bodega is open late directly across the street.
* 1 to 1.5 blocks from Four Barrel, Little Star, Samovar Tea, Taqueria Los Coyotes etc.
* All of the too-many-to-list best bars and restaurants in the Mission within a 5-15 minute walk
* 17 min walk to Costco
* 17 min walk to Soma Streat Food Park if you like getting your food truck on
* 13 min walk to Alamo Drafthouse
* 16 min walk to Dolores Park
* ~20 min walk to any of the surrounding neighborhoods: Hayes Valley, Castro, SOMA, and Potrero Hill
*Easy access to 101
*26 minute BART ride to SFO if you travel a lot. 42 minute BART ride to OAK.
This apartment is in the center of the Mission, on Mission Street near BART. That means everyone else wants to be there?including you. There are often people hanging about during the day, some of whom are homeless. There can be street noise, but it's usually quiet at night. There can be trash in the streets. This is the tradeoff for living near tons of the best bars, restaurants, trendy coffee shops, and amazing public transport. It's not perfect, but we lived in this apartment for 3 years and felt completely safe. We think the tradeoff is worth it, but please only come if you also think so and are prepared to live in the Mission, not a perfectly clean, sterilized suburb. Thanks for your interest!
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.