Spacious unit w/open concept floor plan for lavish living & stylish entertaining.
- Floor to ceiling windows for unencumbered panoramic views of river, city, and bridges. Includes all the upgrades one would imagine in a luxury home.
- Secured Building w/ Concierge Services. Gated entry parking space included! LARGE on-site storage unit included!
- Hardwood Floors Throughout kitchen, living/dining room.
-Great room with views of river and West Hills, Gourmet modern kitchen includes Stainless Steel Appliances (refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave) and Granite Countertops.
-Central Heat and A/C, Temperature adjusts VERY quickly!
- One master suite bedroom, carpeted with Walk-In Closet
- Large Full Bath, granite countertops, tile shower, large vanity
- Dramatic Floor-to-Ceiling Windows.
- Spacious outdoor patio overlooking the river. Steps away from Portland's top restaurants, boutiques, the esplanade, and streetcar.
- HE Washer & Dryer included
- Trash Chute!
-Double Pane Windows
-Gated Entry, Intercom
-Elevator, condo is on the 9th Floor out of 12
- Flood Stops installed on all appliances for additional safety
- Additional Coat Closet in foyer for additional storage space
- UTILITIES COVERED: Trash, Water/Sewer, Garbage, Recycling, Basic Cable,
-PET POLICY: Pets allowed upon approval, small dogs and cats may be allowed. Additional Pet rent applies if applicable.
SPECIAL TERMS: No Smoking and Resident is required to provide proof of Renter's Insurance at the time of move-in. The Strand move-in fee is $300 and is payable prior to move-in.
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Downtown by $1,262.
Students who live in this rental at 1920 SW River Drive #905 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.