Fully Furnished, Pet Friendly 2nd Floor Flat - Life becomes easy in the Richmond. While fine SF eateries, unique boutiques and art galleries dress the streets, your dreams will meet you inside, too. Kick off your shoes, settle in, and take in your fully furnished flat with three large bedrooms. Make use of all of the counter space and whip up your favorite meal in your spacious kitchen. Even your ideal weekend will become an easy routine of walking through the Presidio with a coffee in hand get off the beaten path and check out the beauty of the Golden Gate Bridge. Could it get any better? Your search is over. Welcome home.
- middle floor flat in a small three-unit building with secure entrance
- fully furnished apartment with everything you need from bedding to kitchenware
- spacious bedrooms with large windows and recessed lighting
- kitchen with lots of counter space, granite counters, maple countertops and dishwasher
- open space dining/family room
- we love your pets small cat or dog under 20 lbs only. Additional deposit.
- no parking
- easy access to MUNI 1 bus line and Park Presidio Blvd.
- 15 minute drive to Financial District
- close to the Presidio and Golden Gate Park
- owner pays: water, garbage
- tenant pays: gas, electric, cable and internet
- security deposit: $4600
shops & restaurants
- Hong Kong Lounge & Blue Fin Sushi
- Flame & Turtle Tower
- Four Star Theater
- Gordo Taqueria
- Grocery Outlet & Smart & Final
- Golden Gate Park
- The Presidio
- Argonne Playground
- Art School of SF Bay
- Alamo Elementary School
- Presidio Middle School
- George Washington High School
- University of San Francisco
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.