A 10/10 property with a beautiful split-level 2br/1ba. Recently refinished, this Tri-plex offers the best of city living with none of the drawbacks. Easy access to public transportation and close to Uptown, Lynlake, and Downtown. On a quiet tree-lined street with private parking and controlled access, you'll feel at home immediately. With Fiber Internet in building, you'll be able to work from home or browse netflix with ease.
* Off-Street Parking
* Newer Appliances
* High Ceilings
* Prompt and responsive property mangement
* Application fee is $45/adult.
* Deposit is equal to one month's rent.
* 12 month lease.
* All applicants combined total monthly income must be 2.5 times rent.
* Positive references from previous landlords.
* No evictions or unpaid judgement.
* Credit score must be a minimum of 600.
* No smoking, no exceptions.
* Occupancy is limited to two people per bedroom.
Please call/text or email to get more info or setup a showing.
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Heating not included in rent
Off Street Parking
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Owner Pays Water, Sewer, Trash. Tenant pays heat and electricity.
At $1,400, this listing is priced $371 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Stevens Square.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.