Recently renovated mid-century modern design, open floor plan/kitchen/living & dining. Custom-built Fireplace and Master Bathroom with high end kitchen appliances. One block from renowned Bertschi Elementary and close to Seattle Preparatory School and several others, ideal for families. Stone's throw from Amazon, Gates Foundation, Facebook, Fred Hutch, Allen Institute. Beautiful walk down to Lake Union and Eastlake. Easy access to University of Washington. Bus stop at one house down, to UW and Downtown Seattle.
- Fully decked and landscaped backyard with highly sought after Lavender and Plum Trees for a quiet & tranquil retreat in the city. Provides for a bountiful plum harvest every year!
- Huge Master Bedroom with enormous full length closet and closet systems. Walk-in Master Bath with Dual Vanities. Large queen/king sized second bedroom and smaller double bedroom with sliding doors to backyard. All bedrooms have high end closet systems.
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Parking on Driveway (Optional full garage parking, enquire within).
- Tenant's have full top floor with separate entrance
- Owners keeps basement for use when in town. Backyard & deck is for your (tenant) use only, not Owners.
AirBnB is NOT Allowed. Background & Credit Approvals required for each occupant (max 4) if not related... Example minimum Credit Score 700, On-Time payments 99% and Income 2.5x. New Seattle Utilities for houses requires Water/Sewer/Garbage/Electricity in Owner/Landlord name. Please enquire (Tenant will NOT be responsible for 100%, will dependent upon number occupants etc).
Market rate for this listing is $4,418 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,800, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Montlake by $1,368.
Students who live in this rental at 1916 10th Avenue E #A attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Montlake Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.