Recently renovated mid-century modern design, open floor plan/kitchen/living & dining. Custom-built Fireplace and Master Bathroom with high end kitchen appliances. One block from renowned Bertschi Elementary and close to Seattle Preparatory School and several others, ideal for families. Stone's throw from Amazon, Gates Foundation, Facebook, Fred Hutch, Allen Institute. Beautiful walk down to Lake Union and Eastlake. Easy access to University of Washington. Bus stop at one house down, to UW and Downtown Seattle.
- Fully decked and landscaped backyard with highly sought after Lavender and Plum Trees for a quiet & tranquil retreat in the city. Provides for a bountiful plum harvest every year!
- Huge Master Bedroom with enormous full length closet and closet systems. Walk-in Master Bath with Dual Vanities. Large queen/king sized second bedroom and smaller double bedroom with sliding doors to backyard. All bedrooms have high end closet systems.
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Parking on Driveway (Optional full garage parking, enquire within).
- Tenant's have full top floor with separate entrance
- Owners keeps basement for use when in town. Backyard & deck is for your (tenant) use only, not Owners.
AirBnB is NOT Allowed. Background & Credit Approvals required for each occupant (max 4) if not related... Example minimum Credit Score 700, On-Time payments 99% and Income 2.5x. New Seattle Utilities for houses requires Water/Sewer/Garbage/Electricity in Owner/Landlord name. Please enquire (Tenant will NOT be responsible for 100%, will dependent upon number occupants etc).
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,800, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Montlake by $190.
This rental at 1916 10th Avenue E #A is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.