4Bed 2.5Ba, 2CAR attached, 2003 Built Executive home one block from Hidden Valley Elementary school.
1. 4 Bedroom, 2.5 baths, 1800 SQFT interior, Executive home with two Levels, 2003 built neighborhood.
2. 2 Car attached garage.
3. Beautifully Landscaped Front Yard and Backyard - Fully landscaped with sprinkler system and fully fenced for privacy.
4. Built-in work from home desk or study desk in 2nd floor.
5. All bedrooms have built in ceiling fans.
6. Close to Concord BART (3 Miles) and 5 Miles from Walnut Creek.
7. One block from Hidden Valley Elementary school Martinez.
8. All Stainless Steel Kitchen utensils - Whirlpool side by side fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
9. Kohler sink/faucets, deep double sink.
10. Two Golf courses in 1.5 miles and Big Park in one block
11. Mall, groceries, and restaurants in 1.5 miles
12. Concord BART connection bus in 30 meters.
13. New laminate flooring with fireplace.
14. All interior paint is neutral colors.
15. Double pane windows with window treatments included
16. Central heating and carrier air conditioning.
17. Laundry room with washer & dryer hookups
18. Extra storage space for kitchen
19. School districts: Hidden Valley Elementary School, Valley View Middle School, College Park High School, Sequoia Elementary School, Bancroft Elementary School, College Park High School, Monte Gardens Elementary School, Pleasant Hill Elementary School...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.