Fully furnished 2 BR, 2Baths, 1 Den
$4400-5500 + Taxes fully furnished minimum 1 month rent depending on season.
* Premiere luxury highly desirable building in exceptional location
* Across from the Hilton Hawaiian Village hotel and Fort DeRussy Park
* Minutes to Waikiki beaches, parks, restaurants, entertainment, renowned Waikiki shops and Ala Moana shopping center.
* Close to major Honolulu street and public transportation
* Views from every room. Surrounded by the magnificent blue Pacific ocean, Diamond Head and Waikiki skyline.
* Nice Large 2 bedroom - 2 bath - 1 den unit, 1380 sq.ft.
* 2 Master bedrooms
* Central A/C
* Full size washer and dryer in the unit
* One assigned parking available at $140/month plus tax.
* Utility covers hot/cold water, central A/C, electricity, Wifi and cable TV,
* Building has pool, Whirlpool, tennis court, BBQ area, community room, library and Sauna room
* Enjoy the wonderful relaxation feeling in this spacious lovely Waikiki home
* Available April 1, 2018 or later
* A small, clean, quiet, well behaved pet under 30 lbs is $10day extra, must obey by the Condo rules.
-Views of Waikiki/Diamond Head/Ocean/Sunset Views
-Recreation Room/BBQ Area
-Laundry In Unit
-24 Hour Security
-Close proximity to restaurants, shops, and beaches
With some of the most stunning views on Waikiki and Oahu's south shore, Unit 10-B of Canterbury Place, 1910 Ala Moana Blvd., Waikiki, HI 96815 is sure to enchant you with one glance. The completely renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit has an open floor plan that allows residents to entertain and enjoy the bright, spacious layout. Gorgeous views of the ocean, Waikiki skyline, and Diamond Head can be seen from almost every vantage point in the unit. This place offers comfort with a modern flare. Gaze at the sunrise from the cozy couch or the sunset from the bedrooms, your true vacation destination awaits.
The prestigious Canterbury Place offers premium security features including: locked lobby doors, 24-hour private security services, and an intercom device, so that safety and comfort are never an issue. Concrete walls allow residents to enjoy a noise level of their own preference without disturbing or being disturbed
by other residents. For continued relaxation, Canterbury Place offers amenities such as: a heated pool, Jacuzzi, dry sauna, gas powered barbecue station, recreation room, lawn chairs for sun bathing, and a small tennis court. Located adjacently from Hilton Hawaiian Village and Fort DeRussy, this property offers a variety of destinations for all desires. Beaches, restaurants, shops, and parks are just a short walk down the street. Residents and guests can also enjoy a Korean restaurant as well as a crab and steak buffet restaurant, both located on the ground floor of Canterbury Place.
Electricity, hot and cold water, electricity, Wifi and cable TV included in the rent.
A small, clean, quiet, well behaved pet under 30 lbs is $10/day extra and must obey by the Condo rules.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to meeting and servicing you in the future.
1-6 months 13,97% GET & TAT taxes, 6 months plus only 4.712% GET tax. Taxes are paid by tenant. A small, quiet, clean pet under 25 lbs. is $300/month extra. Reasonable AC, electicity, water usage are included in rent and so is some cable TV (more than basic).Garage stalls $150/month each.No smoking is allowed in unit or the common areas.Fully furnished the rent is $4400 - $5500 plus tax depending on season4
Market rate for this listing is $3,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,400, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 2 bedroom home in Waikiki.
Students who live in this sublet at 1910 Ala Moana Boulevard #10B attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
President Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
President George Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.