* Nicely furnished. Large 2 bedroom - 2 bath - 1 den unit, 1380 sq.ft.
* Premiere luxury highly desirable building in exceptional location
* Across from the Hilton Hawaiian Village hotel and Fort DeRussy Park
* Minutes walk to Waikiki beaches, parks, restaurants, entertainment. renowned Waikiki shops and Ala Moana shopping center.
* Close to major Honolulu attractions and public transportation
* Views from every room. Surrounded by the magnificent blue Pacific ocean, Diamond Head and Waikiki skyline.
* Master bedroom - CA King size bed
* Guest bedroom - office desk and double full size bed (possibly 2 single beds)
* Central A/C
* Full size washer and dryer in the unit
* Assigned parking available for $150/month.
* Utility included cover hot/cold water, central A/C, electricity and TV cable, Wifi
* Building has pool, Whirlpool, tennis court, BBQ and Sauna room
* Enjoy the wonderful relaxation feeling in this spacious lovely Waikiki home
* Available April 1, 2018 or later.
* $4400 plus tax per month during low season to $5400 plus tax during high season for 3 people. Extra person is $10/day plus tax.
* A small, clean, quiet, well behaved pet under 30 lbs is $10/day extra and must obey by the Condo rules.
Tenants must have good credit.
Electricity, Water, AC, Sewer, Basic Cable and building amenities are included.
Taxes: 14.972% for stays under 6 months, 4.712% for stays over 6 months.
High season: December 1st to April 15th and June 15th to September 30th.
* 1 month minimum - longer open ended.
* Any day over the 30 days minimum will be prorated at the monthly rate/30 per day.
This is a fully furnished and equipped luxury Condo 5 min. walk from the beach next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. We offer pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, tennis courts. All the restaurants, shopping, entertainment etc. is in walking distance or in house. Minimum rental is 30 days. Rental can be for 30 days to several years.
Market rate for this listing is $4,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,400, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Waikiki by $1,407.
Students who live in this rental at 1910 Ala Moana Boulevard #10B attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
President Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
President George Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.