Large and Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment located 2 blocks from Maverick Square in the Jeffries Point neighborhood of East Boston.
AVAILABLE OCTOBER/NOVEMBER AMAZING STEAL!
900 sqft+ unit includes:
- Open and Cozy Living/Dining Room space
- Gas stove, dishwasher, new microwave
- 12 x 12 spacious main bedroom facing the street
- 9 x 10 den second bedroom with private back porch.
- coin-op Laundry room in basement
- Common outdoor brick patio pace with bench and grill area.
- Additional covered garage parking available for extra $175/month.
DESIRABLE JEFFRIES POINT neighborhood, right around the corner from train station, Maverick Square shops/restaurants/convenience, 4 blocks away from waterfront park activities and recreational outdoor space, Bremen St Greenway/Dog Park, YMCA, Library
Contact Brian Rivas at Carlton's Wharf & Co. Located in the Shipyard Arts Marina in East Boston on 256 Marginal St. Bldg 31. 617-955-0770 Brian@carltonswharfre.com.
Small Dogs Allowed
At $2,000, this listing is priced $400 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in East Boston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.