This is a top floor flat, beautifully remodeled unit located at Divisadero and Pine Street. Victorian era unit with tall ceilings, and details still in tact. Two (2) bathrooms, 3+ bedrooms, plenty of space! Remarkable refinished hardwood floors compliment this gorgeous unit and a beautiful original skylight to accent the entry hallway. The unit features original San Francisco beauty with tasteful upgrades, two gas fireplaces and a bay window to overlook.the streets below.
Owner seeks a one year lease, non-smoker and no pets. There is NO PARKING with this unit.
Owner pays Garbage
1. All applicants must view the unit prior to applying and confirm viewing to Jackson Group Property Management, Inc. Any applications received prior to showings or appointment will receive no special privilege or bearing on rental decision.
2. Applicants must provide a copy of their photo ID
3. Applicants must provide proof of income (last two most recent pay stubs/offer letter/etc.)
4. Application fee must be submitted with each application, any persons over the age of 18 will need to view and apply.
5. If accepted, tenant to provide proof of renters insurance within 30 days.
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,975, Application Fee: $40, Security Deposit: $5,975, Available Now
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $5,775 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $5,975, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.