Move in right into this renovated 3 bed, 1 bath apartment:
- New, oversized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large pantry, granite countertops
- In-unit hookups for washer, dryer
- Large bedrooms with dedicated closet space
- New hardwood floors and tile throughout
- Large, new porch
- Easily accessible to grocery stores and local businesses on Broadway St
- Steps from Route 1 and 15 minutes to downtown
- Steps from commuter rail, bus lines, and new Silver Line extension opening in Spring
- Steps from new silver line extension to the Airport and Seaport, opening in Spring
All applications must include income verification, credit report, and background check
Laundry: In Unit
Market rate for this listing is $2,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,350, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.