Furnished 3 Bed 1 bath Ready for You! - This home sits on a quiet street 3/4 miles from OSU. It has a mature fenced yard that we have a professionally maintained. The home has a comfortable floor plan. Many windows invite natural light to pour in.
Apply on our Website at: http
- Spacious 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Each room has a very nice queen size bed and desk
- High end kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge, and new range
- Detached one car garage and ample street parking
- Fully fenced and private yard with a patio and spacious grassy area, professional yard care provided
- Managed by Chateau Management (www.yourchateau.com)! You can expect professional management, privacy, comfort, usability, and convenience.
oTerms: Lease through June 2019
o Furniture includes large queen beds in each room as well ductless air conditioning unit
oPet Policy: Pet Free Property
oInformation deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
2018 CHATEAU MANAGEMENT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,
ALL COPYING OF PHOTOGRAPHS OR CONTENT FROM
THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED
No Cats Allowed
At $1,800, this home is priced $180 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Corvallis.
Students who live in this rental at 1875 NW Grant Circle attend the following Corvallis School District 509j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Garfield Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Linus Pauling Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Corvallis High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.