Located in a beautiful, quiet, tree-lined street in historic Mt Pleasant; the house is just down the street from Mount Pleasant (2 blocks) and Adams Morgan restaurants, bars and shops. Fifteen minute walk to Columbia Heights metro, and within a block or two of many bus services, and only 2 blocks from the Zoo, and miles of bike and jogging trails in the beautiful, wooded Rock Creek Park.
- Spacious apartment with open-plan design.
- Plenty of daytime light from windows on both front and back of unit.
- Solid bamboo flooring throughout.
- Thermostat-controlled radiant (through-the-floor) heating throughout.
- Open-plan kitchen with butcher-block countertops, peninsula breakfast bar, full-sized fridge, oven / range, over-the-range microwave oven, and in-sink garbage disposal. Adjoining dining-area.
- Washer-dryer stacked units.
- Full-sized bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Chic, modern look with chrome and brushed-steel throughout.
- Cable ready for hook-up.
- Use of back yard with entrances through front and back.
Gas and water included, electricity is metered separately.
No smoking, no pets please.
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Gas included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Type: On Street
Water included in rent
Stainless steel appliances
12 month lease minimum.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,595, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.