Brand new everything! Beautifully renovated apartment on the third floor of a large three-family house on a dead-end road.
- Last house on a dead-end
- Band new! 100% renovated, new kitchen, new bathroom, new floors, etc.
- Large bathroom,
- Laundry room on the first floor
- Newer house (built in 1970)
- Private yard
- Quite neighborhood, close to schools
- Close to Burlington, Unionville & Farmington
- Newer windows in all rooms
- Three bedroom, one bath
- 1,000 square feet
- Third floor, private front and rear enclosed entrances/exits
- Off-street parking
- Tenant pays electric heat & hot water. Electric heat just updated to high efficiency units
- 2 or fewer indoor cats okay, no dogs, no outdoor cats
- $1250 security deposit
- 186 Sheffield Lane, Third Floor, Bristol 06010
Credit & background check is required for all residents 18 or older. No prior evictions. Please be able to provide verifiable income 3x rent.
- Can be shown now, available 3/15. Call Ben at 8608746097
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Bristol.
Students who live in this rental at 186 Sheffield Lane attend the following Bristol School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ivy Drive School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Northeast Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bristol Eastern High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.