Available for 7/1!
Gorgeous! Spacious + Freshly Painted 1 Bedroom/1 Bath on the 1800 block of Commonwealth Ave in the Cleveland Circle neighborhood of Brighton. Close to several restaurants and cafes and walking distance to the Chestnut Hill Reservoir. The B-Line at Cleveland Circle at Chestnut Hill Ave station stops right outside the C-Line at Cleveland Circle station is just around the corner and the D-Line at Reservoir Station is just under a 10-minute walk.
This apartment features newly refinished hardwood flooring soaring high ceilings freshly painted walls large eat-in kitchen with white cabinets. The bathroom is fully tiled the foyer is very spacious and has 3 closets large bedroom and the living room is massive. Rent includes heat and hot water there is a laundry room and fitness center in the building.
- Professionally Managed
- This is more like a home than an apartment with about 725 square feet.
- Elevatored building
- Laundry and Fitness center in the building
- Fenced in outdoor space in the rear of the building
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Off-street parking available across the street for 175/month
- The B-line at Chestnut Hill Ave Station stops outside
- The C-line at Cleveland Circle Station is 6 minutes away
- The D-line at Reservoir Station is 9 minutes away
- The 51 and 86 bus lines are just 2 minutes up the street
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Water included in rent
Rent includes heat and hot/cold water.
At $1,850, this listing is priced $37 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Brighton.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.