Available for an April 1st move-in date! There is a 1-month broker's fee associated with this listing.
Top Quality + High End 1 Bedroom/1 Bath on the 1800 block of Commonwealth Ave in the Cleveland Circle neighborhood of Brighton. Close to several restaurants and cafes, and walking distance to the Chestnut Hill Reservoir. The B-Line at Cleveland Circle at Chestnut Hill Ave station stops right outside, the C-Line at Cleveland Circle station is just around the corner, and the D-Line at Reservoir Station is just under a 10-minute walk.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, large renovated kitchen with black granite counters and stainless steel appliances, open living room and good sized bedroom, fully remodeled bathroom, and ample closet space. Rent includes heat and hot water and there are laundry facilities and fitness center on site.
- Professionally Managed
- Excellent value for the area
- Laundry and Fitness center on site
- Fenced in outdoor space in the rear of the building
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Off-street parking available across the street for $175/month
- The B-line at Chestnut Hill Ave Station stops outside
- The C-line at Cleveland Circle Station is 6 minutes away
- The D-line at Reservoir Station is 9 minutes away
- The 51 and 86 bus lines are just 2 minutes up the street
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.