Available now, large single family home with nearly 2,000sq ft of living space located in very desirable Golden Gate Heights district near UCSF Medical Center, GGP & Irving St!!
Must see video tour: https
As you enter the property you are greeted by a formal entry which opens onto the beautiful living room which features hardwood floors, grand windows, gas fireplace and even a formal dining area!
Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast nook.
Additional features include:
- Dramatic views of Golden Gate Bridge, SF Bay & Golden Gate Park!
- (4) Four bedrooms (4th bedroom and bath can be used as in-law unit)
- (3.5) Three and a half bathrooms
- New wood blinds on all windows
- Beautiful master suite with updated bathroom & walk-in closet!
- All rooms feature large closet spaces
- Central heating
- Laundry room
- Attached (2) two car garage
- Private backyard
Ideal location for recently relocated medical professionals, as UCSF Medical Center campus is just a short distance away!
Short distance to Irving St (restaurants, bars, bookstores, coffee and food)!
Short distance to N-Judah Muni line for easy access to downtown!
Local favorites include:
- InnerFog Wine Bar
- The Taco Shop at Underdog's
- Gordo Taqueria
Just a few blocks to all the activities happening at Golden Gate Park!
- Formal dining room 13' x 12' Sq Ft
- Living room with fireplace 28' x 13' Sq Ft
- Breakfast area 17' x 10' Sq Ft
- Kitchen 12' x 10' Sq Ft
- Master bed Including walk in closet and bath 28' x 16' Sq Ft
- Upstairs storage 11' x 6' Sq Ft with built-in cabinets
- 2nd bedroom 15' x 10' Sq Ft
- 3rd bedroom 14' x 13' Sq Ft
- 4th Bedroom/downstairs office with attached full bath 18' x 10' Sq Ft
- Garage 22' x 19' Sq Ft
- Please note that all properties require each applicant to have a minimum FICO score of 700 and gross income of at least (3) three times the monthly rent.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Vouchers not accepted
- Small dog considered with increased deposit
- Renters Insurance required
Tenant pays all utilities
This unit professionally offered by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext. 2
Additional listings: http
**Please note that we proudly offer on demand showings at your convenience! Paste this link into your browser to schedule a showing now: https
Equal Housing Opportunity
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,895, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $5,895, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Small dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Large Dogs Allowed
No Utilities included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $5,600 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $5,895, while 4 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.