This a a beautiful home that is well maintained and very comfortable. This used to be a model home thus has high end upgrades and landscaping with plenty of sunlight. Excellent kitchen with all the major upgrades: Stainless Steel appliances, extraction hood, Granite Slab Counter Tops and Island with breakfast bar. Spacious bedrooms, bonus room, built in security and speaker systems, big front and backyard with sprinkler system flowers and fruit trees. Desirable Northshore schools: Close to shopping, freeways and Tambark Creek Park; You'll love to call this home.
* 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 bath in 2662 sqft.
* First time rental, built in 2014.
* Smart floor plan with gleaming hardwoods and wall-to-wall carpeting.
* Beautiful kitchen with Slab Granite Counters, Island, Stainless Steel appliances, 5 burner gas stove & extraction hood.
* Master Suite with 5 piece master bath and walk in closet.
* Spacious bedrooms with upstairs bonus room.
* Top floor utility room with full sized washer and dryer.
* Security system and built in sound system.
* Attached 3 car garage.
* Corner lot with park like landscaping.
* Fully fenced back yard.
* Best schools in the state.
Northshore school district:
Skyview Jnr High.
Sorry no pets, firm.
No tenant supplied screening report.
Available Nov 1.
12 month lease.
$35 non-refundable application fee (per adult).
$2690 deposit (fully refundable).
Students who live in at 18315 42nd Drive SE attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Fernwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Skyview Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Bothell High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.