Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 1640
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Floor(s): Hardwood Laminate and Carpet
Gated Community: Yes
Available: Approx June 15th. This property is occupied. Do not disturb!
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Gated Community
- Small Community Park and Playground Nearby
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- JBLM Approx 15 minutes
- Trails and Local Parks Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Max 1 pet total: Cat or Dog 10lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It?s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you?re asking your questions and we don?t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. We process applications on a first come, first serve basis. It is very common for us to receive multiple applications on the same day against any given property. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted. Please review our Application Disclosure at http
nrbproperties.net/apply_online_here/ . For Rental Criteria questions please visit http
Students who live in this rental at 1827 199th Street E attend the following Bethel School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Shining Mountain Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Bethel Middle School
Grades 6 - 9
out of 10
Bethel High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.