* For rent by Azari Property Management: www.Azarip.com
* Information / Showings for this property: Marketing @ AzariPM.com
* Available : NOW
This home is in a great location of the Central Sunset for shopping and transportation. 1/2 block to Noriega Street with shopping, restaurants and transportation. 4 blocks to N Judah streetcar line. 3 blocks to 19th Avenue buses. Easy commute to UCSF, SF State, USF. Close to Golden Gate Park and few minutes to Ocean Beach.
This fantastic home has lots of light and boasts:
- Formal Living room with decorative fireplace
- Formal Dining room with access to center patio
- Spacious Kitchen with granite counters, refrigerator, gas stove, microwave
- 2 Bedrooms on Main level
- 1.5 Bathrooms on Main level
- 2 Bedrooms on Lower level
- 1 Bathroom on Lower level
- Kitchenette and space for desk/office/den area on Lower level
- Flooring throughout the house - Hardwood and Tile
- Parking and storage in garage
- Laundry area with washer and dryer in garage
- Large backyard and patio for you to enjoy
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Rent: $6000
- Security Deposit: $8000
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
For further information contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros, Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Genie @ AzariPM.com
LEARN ABOUT US:
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs!
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering any agreements for lease or rent.
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Rental Terms: Rent: $6,000, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $8,000
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
No Utilities included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $5,200 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $6,000, while 4 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.