* For rent by Azari Property Management: www.Azarip.com
* Information / Showings for this property: Marketing @ AzariPM.com
* Available : NOW
This home is in a great location of the Central Sunset for shopping and transportation. 1/2 block to Noriega Street with shopping, restaurants and transportation. 4 blocks to N Judah streetcar line. 3 blocks to 19th Avenue buses. Easy commute to UCSF, SF State, USF. Close to Golden Gate Park and few minutes to Ocean Beach.
This fantastic home has lots of light and boasts:
- Formal Living room with decorative fireplace
- Formal Dining room with access to center patio
- Spacious Kitchen with granite counters, refrigerator, gas stove, microwave
- 2 Bedrooms on Main level
- 1.5 Bathrooms on Main level
- 2 Bedrooms on Lower level
- 1 Bathroom on Lower level
- Kitchenette and space for desk/office/den area on Lower level
- Flooring throughout the house - Hardwood and Tile
- Parking and storage in garage
- Laundry area with washer and dryer in garage
- Large backyard and patio for you to enjoy
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Rent: $6000
- Security Deposit: $8000
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
For further information contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros, Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Genie @ AzariPM.com
LEARN ABOUT US:
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs!
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering any agreements for lease or rent.
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Rental Terms: Rent: $6,000, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $8,000
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
No Utilities included in rent
At $6,000, this home is priced $1,980 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Central Sunset.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.