I am looking for a FEMALE roommate to rent out the second bedroom in my duplex. Room will be available June 1, 2018. Looking for someone to move in at that time. Will consider a future move in-date if you can pay partial rent to hold the room.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- 2bed/2 full size bathrooms
- washer/dryer in attached garage
- vaulted ceilings in the dining room
- large dining room table perfect for doing homework on or for work
- ceiling fan in dining room
- cable and television in living room
- extra storage cabinets and hall closet empty and available for your personal use
- fenced in backyard w/ patio table and lawn chair for tanning/reading outside
- weekly lawn service included in monthly rent
ABOUT THE BEDROOM:
Second bedroom available is unfurnished, features large, glass closet doors and includes a large window.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- quiet/safe cul-de-sac minutes from the Arden Mall and Sacramento State (I love the neighborhood!)
- quiet, easygoing neighbors on either side
- great landlord
I am an alumni of CSUS, 27, female, middle school teacher. I'm pretty easygoing. Looking for another FEMALE roommate who is either a full time student and/or works full time. Looking for someone who is quiet, courteous, and respectful. I like an organized, tidy house and will expect you to help me keep it that way. I am also in the master bedroom so I pay a larger portion of rent.
Your rent= $550 + 1/2 utilities (PGE/SMUD/Comcast)
Text/email for more information Sarah 530-300-0797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Actual address not provided for safety purposes**
NO DRUGS, SMOKERS, PARTIES, COUPLES, PETS, KIDS, OR DRAMA
Lawn Care included in rent
Room number of roommates: 1
Market rate for this listing is $1,890 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This room for rent is listed at $550, while rooms for rent...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.