Two blocks from Union and 2 blocks from Van Ness. Close to major transit routes, Financial district, and the Marina District.
The lucky tenant will enjoy a completely renovated luxury unit in the heart of Pacific Heights!
This beautiful, sunny, and spacious 1 bedroom is totally remodeled, and includes:
- Completely remodeled exterior
- Hardwood floors
- Luxurious, top-of-the-line carpet in spacious bedroom
- Granite countertops and Italian tile work
- Custom cabinetry throughout kitchen
- Modern pendant lighting over bi-level countertop bar
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- New plumbing and fixtures
- Working fireplace
- Luxurious bathroom; tub, fixtures, pedestal sink
- Additional storage area
- Washer and dryer
- Priceless views of the bay from rooftop deck
- Elegant lobby with elevator
- Secure garage parking within building
No pets and no smoking please. No emails please. Call Debbie at (415) 596-9583 for more information
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.