Beautiful remodeled flat in Russian Hill/North Beach neighborhood will not disappoint!
* Top Unit flat available for rent
* Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout with extra hall closets
* 5 Room Flat: remodeled eat-in kitchen, 2 bedrooms, formal living room, formal dining room (can easily be used as a large 3rd bedroom)
* Kitchen: remodeled, spacious eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, dishwasher, and granite counter tops. Additional storage space in enclosed porch adjacent to kitchen.
* Bath: remodeled split bathroom with shower over tub
* Bay windows face Mason Street brings in plenty of natural light
* Views: views of Coit Tower & St. Peter's Church
* Well maintained and clean building
* Water and Garbage Collection included with rent
* Laundry: coin-operated laundry room in the building
* Located by Washington Square Park, just 2 blocks from Columbus St., short walk to North Beach shops on Grant Ave, Chinatown, Financial District, & Lombard's famous Crookedest Street. Easy access to public transportation, library, playground and swimming pool.
* Sorry, no pets allowed and non-smoking building
* Street parking available
* Move-in ASAP! Currently vacant.
* Email me for a showing appointment
* Agent CA License #01730365
Cable TV Ready
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
Stainless steel appliances
Owner pays for garbage and water.
At $5,300, this home is priced $954 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in North Beach.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.