* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
Manzar D. Azari, MBA ... OWNER OF THE PROPERTY @ (415) 377-4115
Available : February th 2018
! Fully Furnished, Wi-Fi and all utilities included, Short (30 days min.) & Long Term ! Unfurnished option is available upon request.
This price is for long term rent.
One bedroom , 1.5 Bathrooms , Huge walk-in closet & Huge linen closet , under the stairs closet & office nook ....
Luxurious modern city living in the heart of San Francisco's world-famous Union Square. Spacious loft condo with enclosed bedroom features a dramatic double-height living space, hardwood floors, modern kitchen with Viking appliances and one-and-a-half baths. with double-height windows offering lots of natural light. It is minutes to BART/transit, restaurants, shopping and SF entertainment.
The Odeon, is an architecturally significant 29-unit building with a newly restored turn-of-the-century facade with modern loft interiors. It was designed by the award-winning architect MBH Architecture. Building amenities include professional property management, peaceful center courtyard and elevator
* Property Highlights:
- Large foyer to welcome you and your friends w/room for a desk that can be used for a home office.
- Large half bathroom with separate restroom and a large Linen closet.
- Large hallway closet.
- State of art kitchen included; Viking refrigerator, Viking gas range and oven, granite counters and stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal.
- A bench is located at bottom of high windows that overlooks Powell Street.
- Upstairs leads you to a large one loft/master bedroom with large walk-in closet.
- Hardwood floor on 1st level, except the bathroom, stairs and upstairs bedroom has upgraded carpet.
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Free Water & Garbage
- Custom Drapes with black out lining creates a nice dark & quiet environment to sleep.
- Parking is next door at O'Farrell St. Garage for additional fee
* Other Details:
- Type of rental: Condo
- Pets: YES
- Smoking: NO
- Long Term Rental: $4,500.00
- Security Deposit: $4,500.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage + Wi-Fi
- There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com / (415) 710-4284
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com / (510) 303-9550
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Rental Terms: Rent: $4,500, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $4,500, Available 2/1/18
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Internet included in rent
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Utilities included in rent
Water included in rent
At $4,500, this listing is priced $1,480 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Downtown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.